<body>
Coretan Seorang (Aku)

TUAN BANGLO

Thanks for visiting. Leave your comment(s) if u want to


Suka pakai seluar 3 suku.






get this widget here
the ones

TAGBOARD

Coretan Suara
Friday, January 21, 2011
My Cold Shower
Every now and then, I get a little depressed when things doesn't go my way. a lost love, a lost chance, all mashed up together to make my life a little bit harder than it has to be. Every single time that my effort bloomed into nothing, I felt those moments I spent were worthless; unneeded. Even in my darkest times, I rarely open up myself to even the closest of friends. Instead, I conceal it, putting a fake smile on my face, and just hope somebody would figure me out someday. It's true I shone people by keeping myself like a closed box. But I still managed to find some great friends along the way. The ones that accept my virtues and demons without a hint of doubt. Truth be told, I am still trying to figure myself out. There is still a lot to learn. There are always things to be fixed. But hey, I'm a person right. Just like you, I'm not perfect. As for me, I would just continue with this road that I had picked. Along the way, it gets lonely sometimes. Whenever I'm lost or just simply blurred by my own conscience, I would take a cold shower in the night for long periods of time. Just to know that I can feel something. Just to ensure that I can still breathe in this sea of tears I'm trapped in. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone, no matter how many people are around you.

How I wish things would go my way, just this one time.

Labels:


2 Comments